COMBINING KNOWLEDGE AND FLAVOURS
Bookla is café-library where three related delights go hand in hand: reading, flavours and quality time – a space far from the hectic centre-town, designed to offer you fresh coffee and the taste of exquisite desserts among the 3200 exclusive books. It is the only concept-space that invites you to spend quality time by yourself or with your friends. Here you can clear your mind of negative thoughts by flipping through a captivating volume. Perhaps you will pick a magazine to stay up-to-date with the latest trends.
In the morning, a breakfast with good coffee and a delicious croissant is on the menu, whether you take part in a meeting or glance at a newspaper to relax ahead of a full day.
Our favourite morning image is the one of our guests engaged in creative debates, with books and planners spread out everywhere, with beverages and sweets at hand. Most of the time, they are young creative entrepreneurs, passionate about their careers who want to set up new projects be it charitable, innovative or personal. In a corner, a young man is immersed in a copy of ‘The Visual Dictionary of Photography’, whilst a group of architects work together on their next project surrounded by inspirational tomes from out shelves.
Late in the afternoon, it gets even more interesting because, many times, our morning customers come back to enjoy a glass of. Bookla turns into the perfect social hub due to the variety of materials available.
Reading is invaluable for continuous development of what we are and of what we want to become. We go back to wise words because it them lies the truth we search to enhance our lives. From art, photography, design, fashion to architecture, psychology and cuisine, Bookla can fulfill your curiosity.
There is something about this place which makes you see it as a perfect meeting spot, debate or coffee break in the middle of the day. It is a place where you return with confidence in light of the excellent services and products on offer.
Bookla also hosts events like a free German class and a ‘Start-up Nation’ seminar. Contact the owners to book the venue.
ON THE MENU:
- Drinks: Black/White Chocolate, Captain Morgan Black, Hennessy, soft drinks
- 7 types of coffee made from Arabica beans: Latte, Flat White, Macchiato, Cappuccino, Americano, Ristretto, Espresso
- 11 varieties of tea, carefully selected with our partner Deemers Teehaus: Viennese cookies, Original Chimney Fire, Rooibos Cup Caramel, Ginger Green, English Breakfast etc.
- A selection of 47 wines such as Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot, Feteasca Neagra, Domaine Douchart Rose Provence, Chablis La Chanfleure
- Phone: +40 763 637 821
- Address: Strada Ion Andreescu 1, Cluj-Napoca, 400383
- Open Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 08:30-22:00,
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BooklaCluj/
- Email: email@example.com